Google sent Unnatural Links Warning to many bloggers and webmasters who indulged in bad linking practices.. Thousands of websites have lost their traffic over night, and this became a major issue for many SEO companies and experts who provided them the cheap link building strategies. Google was loosing majority of their dollars in SEO, link building and search engine marketing. To get this thing under control, Google has launched many algorithms which define the search quality of a website. On the other hand, link building and SEO marketing were constantly loosing its market to Google, as this major update was completely manual.
Keeping these issues in mind, I wanted to write a free eBook on The Ultimate Guide to Recover from Google Unnatural Links Penalty. Currently this book is selling for 87$ in the SEO market, and I wanted to giveaway for free. I had covered all the major issues caused by Google unnatural links penalty, and how a website can completely recover from this manual update.
Contents at a Glance:
- Google Unnatural Links Warning History
- What are Unnatural Links and how do I find them?
- Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Google Unnatural Links Warning
- Checking Your Website Traffic
- Digging your Site with Google Webmaster Tools
- Digging your Site with Ahrefs.com
- Downloading Latest and Unnatural Spam Links via GWT
- Identifying Unnatural and Spam Links
- Creating a Spread Sheet of Unnatural Links
- Requesting Site Owners to Remove Links
- Keeping Track on the Link Removal Requests
- Working with Unnatural Links within Your Website
- Getting Started with Google Disavow Links Tool
- Writing Disavow Commands Text File to Eliminate Bad Links
- Updating Your Site Unnatural Links in Google Disavow Links Tool
- How to Write a Perfect Google Reconsideration Request?
- Waiting for Google Response on Reconsideration Request
- Reconsideration Approved
- Reconsideration Failed
- What Kind of Link Practices You Must Avoid in Future?
How to Download?
All the email subscribers of SEOSiren will get an immediately copy after the launch, and the new readers can subscribe to our email list to download the eBook.
I hope this eBook will surely guide you to under the Unnatural Links Penalty in detail, and recover your website from future penalties. Let me know your valuable suggestions and feedback via comments below.